Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

| S T A F F - T E A M |

There's No Place Like Home (Border Post) 10fc17q
There's No Place Like Home (Border Post) 160bdbb
There's No Place Like Home (Border Post) Igm3vr

Latest topics
» dire - medieval fantasy RPG
There's No Place Like Home (Border Post) I_icon_minitimeThu 23 Jul - 23:06 by Guest

» Lions of Valoria
There's No Place Like Home (Border Post) I_icon_minitimeMon 20 Jul - 12:56 by Guest

» Age of the Wolves
There's No Place Like Home (Border Post) I_icon_minitimeTue 7 Jul - 13:44 by Guest

» Trying Something New
There's No Place Like Home (Border Post) I_icon_minitimeFri 5 Jun - 21:38 by Apollo

» Apollo Kylas - Venantium
There's No Place Like Home (Border Post) I_icon_minitimeTue 19 May - 13:38 by Lost Admin

» Twilights' Eclipse Warrior Cats RP
There's No Place Like Home (Border Post) I_icon_minitimeSat 16 May - 17:00 by Delta Darcy

» Whispering Oak (Warrior Cat RP)
There's No Place Like Home (Border Post) I_icon_minitimeSat 16 May - 12:11 by Delta Darcy

» With Every Breath I Take (Border)
There's No Place Like Home (Border Post) I_icon_minitimeSun 10 May - 14:28 by Trys

» On The Run, Pt. 2
There's No Place Like Home (Border Post) I_icon_minitimeSat 9 May - 11:00 by Alphess Teimhnin

There's No Place Like Home (Border Post) Dhf1

| C R E D I T S |

The Lost Ones V2 was created and coded by Alphess Noctavia, along with the help of Co-Owner, Alphess Teimhnin. All coding, images and original art is copyrighted to this side and its members, and is not permitted to be used outside of Lost. A big thanks goes out to Elite Axel, whom helped and allowed some of his work to be shared amongst this site. This site and us would not be here without them. Thanks guys.

Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Check

There's No Place Like Home (Border Post)

2 posters

Go down

There's No Place Like Home (Border Post) Empty There's No Place Like Home (Border Post)

Post by Warrior Sterling Fri 27 Feb - 1:28

A wisp of platinum blonde hair swings freely back and forth down a girl's back tickling it with care. As hazel eyes looked up at the sky with a smirk as soon her wolf awaken.how about we stir the pot a little hmm, maybe make a few bucks? stopping the girl folded her arms thinking about but quickly shook her head,"Nah not tonight but I have a much much better idea." Pushing back her bangs she skipped along the forest with a task at hand. She heard from here and there about a pack named Venantium, she might be able to find out some information about this werewolf stuff from them. Her tongue rolled across her plush pink lips as her black vans crunch the ground with a light step. Stopping for a bit, Sterling grunted in frustration as she began to pace."Omg, this is hopeless, I've been looking for hours and no sign of this pack yet. her eyes flicked towards the right, before white paws scurried off.

With a flick of her ears the fae was quickly making progress than before. She lifted her paws in a trot before breaking into a run, desire boiling in her blood as soon as smell a scent. Shifting back into her human form Sterling looked down to her outfit, It's wasn't the most attractive but it was going to make due. So this is it, not really my cup of tea, but maybe we could try something that would make it become my cup of tea... the female's face slightly frowned as she crossed her arms tightly,"Shut it! Not now but maybe later we could do something more entertaining." Man her wolf could be a pain at times, though she loved the darker side of her to. Sterling soon started to pace once more as she waited a few times cracking and loosening up her fingers, her bangs keeping on covering her hazel eyes a couple of times. Growing tired from pacing she spotted a tree nearby and leaned against it , she was on the other side of the border not daring to touch the pack's land just yet as she looked beyond the trees.
Warrior Sterling
Warrior Sterling

Character Outline
Pack: Loner

Back to top Go down

There's No Place Like Home (Border Post) Empty Re: There's No Place Like Home (Border Post)

Post by Alphess Teimhnin Mon 9 Mar - 20:59

The chrome of her platinum hues gathered a frosty shade with her hint of icy mood. She was angry, marvelously so, but the reason for such feeling wasn’t and most likely never would be again. This fact caused her jaw to set and clench, the muscle tightening and relaxing slowly as she took her ring and threw it to the far corners of her room. The sound was followed by a loud ping followed by two thuds indicating the diamond has disconnected itself from the band. She didn’t flinch as she shut her lips tight and pressed them together until their pallor became more white than pink. Down the hall the door was locked in a room she wished to never belong in again. That room would be redone with time and whenever she could get around to looking at it without trying to tear it apart. She’d taken to sleeping in one of the emotionless ones, washed white without a blip of personality until further notice. With a deep breath her shoulders eased back and she adjusted the collar of her shirt, a final detail of her outfit. The red of her hair spilled down her shoulders in their bouncily waved tendrils until the ends curls at the base of her back. She examined her body and felt the being within her nod its approval. The wolf felt like a hulking figure managing its weight inside her chest, a stream of white within the caves of her dark essence. In its casual way it sulked into its corner and remained there like and older creature with no interest to move. She was relieved to know it was there, but not so much due to the fact that it did not wish to rise from where it lay now. As she left, she knew that was going to change.

It was uncomfortable to shift after remaining in a human body for so long, even more so that her lupine body was not interested in taking control. Still she managed it and settled herself with her beast. The affection for each other was mutual as they blended to become one mind of entity. Everything primal came back to her in a wave, and she took her time enjoying being a wolf. She felt her shoulders move into a gentle bounce and felt her felt follow her body. Her figure was hulking and she moved with her tail low and head swaying, breezing along as she paused once in a while to check the borders that were all her own now. She spent some time bounding around in her casual lope and carrying tree branches in her mouth, thrashing her head about for her own enjoyment. Teimhnin was mid-chew on a branch when the wind drifted the slightest hint of a foreign scent, leaving her all ears and loping in that direction. Once she viewed the figure she shifted back and let the momentum cause her to run a few steps and find herself in front of female. “Who are you and what do you want with my pack?” she asked, her hair more wind-tossed from her play in her alternate body. Now she was silent and demanding an answer from the wereling before her.
Alphess Teimhnin
Alphess Teimhnin
Admin

Character Outline
Pack: Venantium

Back to top Go down

There's No Place Like Home (Border Post) Empty Re: There's No Place Like Home (Border Post)

Post by Warrior Sterling Sun 15 Mar - 9:49

A voice with power whispered into her ears as sat up from her leaning posture. Looking she say a women with fiery hair and she gave a light hearted smile." Yes, Well for started my name is Sterling for your information." The woman took a hand placing it onto her hair and tossed it to her backside. Sterling, always being nosy tilted her head and looked at the woman sensing something wrong but she just shook out her mind quickly."Oh yes why am I here? To answer that I will simply say that I am on a mission to find a pack. You see I have grown tired of living alone and I wish to live with others like me."  her words came out with a quickly but sly movement when it exited her mouth. Her hazel eyes watch cautiously as she placed her thumbs into the loops of her shorts. Before antother small smile spreader across her lip glossed lips.

As she waited patiently as she soon realized that she doesn't know who this woman she has been speaking to is. With her thumbs still in the loops of her shorts she faced the woman again."If it is alright may I ask you two questions?" She said with easily, "so first question, what is your name? And second, doe you own these lands?"  she gently took a shoe and gently digger it into the ground before covering it again, with her bangs falling into her face like always. She looked towards the sky as to see the sun is starting to set. Moving inside her her she could feel her wolf was getting restless, and was starting to feel that way to but being a pro, she stayed in the same solid  position like before. Sterling rolled her tongue across her lips to give them some more moisture before in looping her thumbs. As she began to rub the tattoos that laid quietly among her fingers.
Warrior Sterling
Warrior Sterling

Character Outline

Back to top Go down

Post by Alphess Teimhnin Fri 3 Apr - 22:16

The frostiness in her eyes stared into the woman before her. Teimhnin’s arms crossed beneath her breasts as she expelled a heavy breath from her lungs. It had grown stale inside her whilst her eyes had taken more control of her senses than anything else that happened to be functioning. She watched the woman’s jerky movements and wondered whether or not she had any grace in her at all. Depending on how young she was, the floating movements would come with time. Nevertheless the alphess allowed the woman to speak without interruption as she contained her unmoving position against a tree. Not a messenger from Noctavia then. She wondered how the other alphess was doing these days.

Teimhnin reached up and twisted her hair between her fingers until the woman was quiet. “Yes, this pack is mine. Take another step and you’re on land that belongs to me. This forest and small world of a pack is mine, so if you need to speak to someone about joining I suppose that’d be me,” she said. Slowly she moved towards Sterling before stopping altogether within a foot’s distance. “My name is Teimhnin. Now that you’ve asked me your questions, I would like to ask you mine.” She paced two strides of a line back and forth as she spoke. “How old are you? Also, what are you good at? I need to place you in a rank to match your skills.” She was silent to show she was finished as she turned and eyed Sterling, waiting for the loner to speak.
Alphess Teimhnin
Alphess Teimhnin
Admin

Character Outline

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Sterling Fri 3 Apr - 23:51

Finally stopping for a minute,her arms stretched out in front of her as one hand grasped her wrist. Sure it may have looked like an act of innocence to most, but the way she presented it made her look tough. Sterling gave a slight nod of her as she received the information that she wanted. Pushing back a strand of hair the young lass gave another one one of her infamous small smiles. Raising an eyebrow the girl was now faced with set of question on her."Well... I am currently twenty years of age, Miss." Sterling's posture was relaxed, as she looped her fingers into her jeans belt holes. Her mind was racing with different answers to her second question, though some just seemed okay, one a tiny bit definitely needed to be worked on. Giving a quick lick of her lips, the woman stared straight into the other's eyes. Naturally, her mouth began to move with ease.

" I may not be the best, but I do have a past in martial arts, so I know how to defend myself. Also I am sly and have very good charisma. Plus I'm able to control my wolf if that is important, I suppose..." Sterling tilted her head to the side while pinching her dark tanned skin. She was never good with saying things on the spot, but she at least the fae was hopeful. Even though, she does look like someone who would be twitchy or nervous, her hazel eyes and posture was calming. Her ears were ready to her the next words that entered her.  As Sterling continued to pinch her skin, the young woman was again growing tired of this chit chat, as she noticed her wolf stirred to a halt. Now standing with her arms folded the blonde headed girl looked restless, but she kept her grim smile. With a light sigh the female stood her ground once again waiting.
Warrior Sterling
Warrior Sterling

Character Outline

Back to top Go down

Post by Alphess Teimhnin Mon 13 Apr - 19:43

(Making it short just to get you accepted.)

The alphess gave the occasional nod to signal that she was, in fact, listening to Sterling as the girl spoke. She was a bit young, but she’d thrive well enough. They needed more members anyways; her pack was looking a bit thin. She blamed him for that whole-heartedly. Everything just fell apart apart at the seams and was left for her to piece back together. She gathered her voice before she let it echo softly throughout the space between them, quietly giving the woman a place. “Control over your wolf is of extreme importance; we do not want a beast running like wild in our borders. As for the fighting, I’m sure one of the higher ups or even myself can work with you a time or two. Alright kid, you’re in. Welcome to Venantium. Your first test starts here because everyone needs to know their way home. I’m going to be going, so you need to find your way there alone. It’ll be more committed to your memory that way. It’s a huge castle, so I promise you won’t miss it.” With that, the alphess shifted into her snowy form and bounded off into the wood.
Alphess Teimhnin
Alphess Teimhnin
Admin

Character Outline

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Sterling Mon 13 Apr - 23:52

(Okay, I think is safe to say that we are good here?)
Warrior Sterling
Warrior Sterling

Character Outline

Back to top Go down

Post by Alphess Teimhnin Tue 14 Apr - 19:00

(Yep, you're accepted!)
Alphess Teimhnin
Alphess Teimhnin
Admin

Character Outline

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down