Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

| S T A F F - T E A M |

The New Beginning of a Destined Life 10fc17q
The New Beginning of a Destined Life 160bdbb
The New Beginning of a Destined Life Igm3vr

Latest topics
» dire - medieval fantasy RPG
The New Beginning of a Destined Life I_icon_minitimeThu 23 Jul - 23:06 by Guest

» Lions of Valoria
The New Beginning of a Destined Life I_icon_minitimeMon 20 Jul - 12:56 by Guest

» Age of the Wolves
The New Beginning of a Destined Life I_icon_minitimeTue 7 Jul - 13:44 by Guest

» Trying Something New
The New Beginning of a Destined Life I_icon_minitimeFri 5 Jun - 21:38 by Apollo

» Apollo Kylas - Venantium
The New Beginning of a Destined Life I_icon_minitimeTue 19 May - 13:38 by Lost Admin

» Twilights' Eclipse Warrior Cats RP
The New Beginning of a Destined Life I_icon_minitimeSat 16 May - 17:00 by Delta Darcy

» Whispering Oak (Warrior Cat RP)
The New Beginning of a Destined Life I_icon_minitimeSat 16 May - 12:11 by Delta Darcy

» With Every Breath I Take (Border)
The New Beginning of a Destined Life I_icon_minitimeSun 10 May - 14:28 by Trys

» On The Run, Pt. 2
The New Beginning of a Destined Life I_icon_minitimeSat 9 May - 11:00 by Alphess Teimhnin

The New Beginning of a Destined Life Dhf1

| C R E D I T S |

The Lost Ones V2 was created and coded by Alphess Noctavia, along with the help of Co-Owner, Alphess Teimhnin. All coding, images and original art is copyrighted to this side and its members, and is not permitted to be used outside of Lost. A big thanks goes out to Elite Axel, whom helped and allowed some of his work to be shared amongst this site. This site and us would not be here without them. Thanks guys.

Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Check

The New Beginning of a Destined Life

3 posters

Go down

The New Beginning of a Destined Life Empty The New Beginning of a Destined Life

Post by Apprentice Nordic Sun 6 Apr - 16:39

Nordic had been searching for weeks, ever sense he was informed of packs from the werecats. His cargo shorts and black T-shirt was not the best attire for his type of exploration. Nordic had figured that if the werecat's pride was set up in the woods, why wouldn't this pack be? His legs were irritated and itchy, thorns or rocks could be felt inside his new basketball shoes that he had just stolen from a shoe store the day before. His T-shirt was tainted with blood from the small animals he had captured and gutted out for a decent meal. Nordic had never studied hunting, nor has he every made a trap, but the days he felt as if he was going to die of starvation from when he was living on the streets, he would have visions of an older man demonstrating survival techniques. The face always looked familiar, but Nordic felt as if he didn't know the man. He continued to dodge continuous branches and high step over intruding roots.

Continue walking child... Nordic's wolf had said."Shut up." Nordic murmured quietly. Nordic still didn't understand what was happening in his life. He felt as if he was going crazy, and after his first turning the mysterious voice would speak occasionally. On the nights he could sleep peacefully in an abandoned car on the side of the road or in an old abandoned shack, he would have more and more dreams of a place where he felt like he belonged. People just like him all around, but this imaginary land has yet to come. Suddenly Nordic had heard a shuffling noise to his left, this spike in emotion seemed to trigger the change once more. He was continuously nervous because the werecats were hunting him, and they were going to murder him the same way he had murdered their pride leader. His skin burned and itched, as the black hide sprouted from his skin. The sunlight that was shooting out from the canopy of trees were shooting down on Nordic's face. Nordic had blinked, and everything changed. His vision felt more enhanced, and different smells were plotted out randomly. Nordic turned toward the noise to watch a small rabbit hop out of the shrubs. He relaxed and smelt the air deeply. A sharp pungent smell was coming from his North, his feet began to move on their own like they usually had when he shifts.

You will not rebel child. Nordic's wolf had said. Nordic felt irritated and did begin to rebel. He blinked once more and everything went back to normal, Nordic was in his human form once again, and began walking towards his North like the wolf had suggested.
Apprentice Nordic
Apprentice Nordic

Back to top Go down

The New Beginning of a Destined Life Empty Re: The New Beginning of a Destined Life

Post by Alphess Teimhnin Wed 9 Apr - 22:06

The large form made it’s way to the water, huge paws poking the liquid gently. It shuddered underneath the fae’s weight like and ocean with a storm being thrust upon it. It had been a while since Teimhninh had taken the form of her wolf, and she wished to stretch her legs out. She stared along the beach, nothing but sand to try to hold her back. The fae shook out her snow-colored fur and began into a long legged lope across the beach. That familiar burn in her muscles gave her the satisfaction that she had craved. Pushing harder against the ground, she bounded across the ground until she broke into a dead sprint across the spring grass. At this speed, it was a miracle that she could see where she was going. Things passed her like a blur, suddenly snapping back to full clarity as she backpedaled to a dead stop. Determined not to tumble head over heels, Teimhnin regained her balance and sniffed the air. As she had gotten before, there was something off about it. She trotted in the direction of the scent and came to a halt at the sight of a man. A brute, nonetheless. She came to stand in his view as a white wolf, slowly shifting back to be an alphess with wavy crimson hair that fell just past her shoulders. She hugged her coat around her body but looked upon the newcomer with an air of dominance. “Who are you, and what are you doing in my pack lands?”

{Posts will be short, just getting to the point to get you accepted. Sorry this post is not my best, I was pushed for time.}
Alphess Teimhnin
Alphess Teimhnin
Admin

Character Outline
Pack: Venantium

Back to top Go down

The New Beginning of a Destined Life Empty Re: The New Beginning of a Destined Life

Post by Apprentice Nordic Thu 10 Apr - 2:07

Nordic watched the wolven alphess shift to her human form. He took one more step into a small beam of sunlight. The light shot down on his brown hair, giving it a lighter shade. He squinted his right eye which was exposed by the beam, and studied the woman speaking to him closely. Her questions finished and Nordic began to tense and concentrate in an attempt to shift to his wolven form. Nothing happened and Nordic stood there a bit awkwardly, responding later then anticipated.
"Erm.. Hey, I'm Nordic... I'm looking for this mystery place known as Venantium... Uh, if you've heard of it, you think I might be able to get directio-"
My child, she shall lead us to the future, and we must follow. Nordic's wolf had interrupted Nordic's thoughts, which irritated him even more. His facial expression changed to a bit angry, and his tension decreased slightly.

"Shut up, can I do anything myself anymore?" Nordic whispered to himself gazing down at the ground. He glanced up at the woman awkwardly, his lips curled to a slight grin. Nordic still wasn't very sure about how he should act around others like him. He rubbed his hands together nervously and finished what he started,"Excuse me, directions." He took one more step out of the light so he could watch for any hostile movement with out being blinded by the sun. His muscles released tension, allowing him to look as friendly as possible. Nordic casually put a hand in his pocket and awaited a response.
Apprentice Nordic
Apprentice Nordic

Back to top Go down

Post by Alphess Teimhnin Sat 12 Apr - 18:37

The alphess tilted her crimson head to one side and looked over the loner silently. A Small flicker of her iced hues, a shuttering of the brain’s natural camera, and her gaze was back to his face. Her arms lifted and crossed as she shifted to her right foot, smoothly jutting out at hip as a single brow rose in question. For a moment he seemed to be struggling though she let the silence remain. She watched it grow thick and unnatural until the loner chose to brake it, the words tumbling from his mouth like knives to butcher the quiet. Her mouth quirked up in its corner yet she covered it with a hand quietly. Such amusement wasn’t to his expense, rather that it reminded her of herself. Young, not being able to tell who the alpha was. Even if one looked at them straight in the eyes, who would know? Teimhnin remained clam and watched his face change, her quirked mouth curling down as his face contorted to express anger. As soft a whisper as it might be, she heard it. This, of course, was of no difference to her everyday life. Her own daughter whispered to nothing, yet they all knew of whom she was speaking to. The alphess gave pause and waited for the internal conversation to be over. Her smile was back at his manners, and she answered graciously.

“No need for directions, you’ve already found it. Oh, rather, the borders anyways. I’m Alphess Teimhnin, and of course I lead Venantium. It is a pleasure to meet you, Nordic.” Her right hand untucked itself from its crossed state to reach out. The gesture was friendly, a simple hand stretched out towards him in greeting. Her stance shifted once more once she noticed his blinded state, moving slightly so his eyes would be presented with her instead of the sun. “Have you come to join then? Or maybe there is something else you’re after. Either way please tell me, and we shall have this situated quickly.” Once hands were shaken she released him and let the limb tuck itself back into its counterpart, smiling slightly to Nordic in welcome.
Alphess Teimhnin
Alphess Teimhnin
Admin

Character Outline
Pack: Venantium

Back to top Go down

Post by Apprentice Nordic Sun 13 Apr - 0:09

Nordic stepped closer to her so he could take her hand in his. He had somewhat of a tight grip, and shook politely."The pleasure is all mine Alphess." He had said releasing his grip shortly after. He listened to the woman speak once again and he nodded. "Ah, I have come to join Venantium, if possible... I just need a place that can help me get through this without feeling like a psychopath, maybe gain some friends and family." He said replying to her question.
He began to feel way more relaxed, and relieved. He took a deep breath,"I'm sorry if you must need to know my past... I've sadly lost my memory due to that thing, that happens when you get hit hard in the head... Not much of a past other then the past couple of days.." Nordic had lied, but not completely, he had lost his memory some years ago, but he didn't want to reveal his bad reputation as a thief, or punk. His face did not reveal any sort of lying, for he has become a master at such an activity. Not the best mastery in the world, but its what he had.

Should not lie boy. It shall mend a path to hell. Said Nordic's wolf, as the thought echoed through his head. Nordic once again showed annoyance in his face. He exhaled deeply and clenched his teeth."Why don't you just live my life for me then, wiseguy?" Whispered Nordic once again, this time it was much louder, definitely audible, even from a human's perspective.
Apprentice Nordic
Apprentice Nordic

Back to top Go down

Post by Lost Admin Mon 21 Apr - 7:58

Apologies for the long wait, Nordic.
Teimhnin has been of absence lately and did not leave a notice.
You can either keep waiting for her reply or just be accepted here and now.
If you choose the second choice, you change your name to:
Apprentice Nordic and are allowed to RP as you please.
Lost Admin
Lost Admin
Admin

https://thelostonesv2.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down