Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

| S T A F F - T E A M |

Sterling - Venantium 10fc17q
Sterling - Venantium 160bdbb
Sterling - Venantium Igm3vr

Latest topics
» dire - medieval fantasy RPG
Sterling - Venantium I_icon_minitimeThu 23 Jul - 23:06 by Guest

» Lions of Valoria
Sterling - Venantium I_icon_minitimeMon 20 Jul - 12:56 by Guest

» Age of the Wolves
Sterling - Venantium I_icon_minitimeTue 7 Jul - 13:44 by Guest

» Trying Something New
Sterling - Venantium I_icon_minitimeFri 5 Jun - 21:38 by Apollo

» Apollo Kylas - Venantium
Sterling - Venantium I_icon_minitimeTue 19 May - 13:38 by Lost Admin

» Twilights' Eclipse Warrior Cats RP
Sterling - Venantium I_icon_minitimeSat 16 May - 17:00 by Delta Darcy

» Whispering Oak (Warrior Cat RP)
Sterling - Venantium I_icon_minitimeSat 16 May - 12:11 by Delta Darcy

» With Every Breath I Take (Border)
Sterling - Venantium I_icon_minitimeSun 10 May - 14:28 by Trys

» On The Run, Pt. 2
Sterling - Venantium I_icon_minitimeSat 9 May - 11:00 by Alphess Teimhnin

Sterling - Venantium Dhf1

| C R E D I T S |

The Lost Ones V2 was created and coded by Alphess Noctavia, along with the help of Co-Owner, Alphess Teimhnin. All coding, images and original art is copyrighted to this side and its members, and is not permitted to be used outside of Lost. A big thanks goes out to Elite Axel, whom helped and allowed some of his work to be shared amongst this site. This site and us would not be here without them. Thanks guys.

Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Check

Sterling - Venantium

2 posters

Go down

Sterling - Venantium Empty Sterling - Venantium

Post by Warrior Sterling Tue 17 Feb - 20:25

- Name: Sterling Franscia Moulleni Jameson Harris

- Sexual Orientation: Bisexual

- Requested Pack: Venantium

- Requested Rank: Warrior

- Appearance: Sterling's looks gives of the look of a tough chick with an edgy taste. She has they face and body of her mother. The crown of her head is covered by long platinum blonde hair a trait which she recieved from her father that flows down to her waist and a bang that sweeps across her eyes in a smoothing way. Her eyes produce the color of hazel which is also from her father gives it an earthy feeling to them. She has plush pink lips and thick black eyelashes that cover her eyes. Sterling's skin texture is soft and silky, her skin is mixed dues to her mother being African American with light skin and tan skin like an Italian. Plus Sterling's skin is covered in lots of tattoos from her neck to her legs. She stands about 5"7 and weighs about 99 pounds. Her outfits usually skater looking outfits that consist of mostly black but on occasions she wears a skirt or dress and shoes are mainly converses but for job it requires her to wear heels. The beast inside her something that you wouldn't want to take your eyes off, as her fur is a creamy white with a bit of black near her hind end. The texture is soft and fluffy. Her eyes is also a hazel color with a glossy look. She stands about 10 feet tall and with some extra muscle she weights about 108 pounds.

- Face Claim: Sara Fabel

- Human Photo:

Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:

- Wolf Photo:

Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:

- Joining Keys: - Keys have been removed ~Ze Evil Alphess

- How Did You Find Us?: its Darcy

- History: Sterling's life basically revolved around money. She born in the summer of 1981 to a woman named Sakara, who got peregant with her do to trafficking. Due to this she never got to meet her father and her mother was not useful in the world anymore. So when Sterling turned four her mother decided to sell her into the business in exchange for money. She traveled through the world and stayed in there for about 16 years before escaping.

Now living in Bronx, New York she lived in an apartment building with a roommate for the most part. Sterling had a job at the time by doing drug trafficking in her roommates house when she was gone. It was risky to do but She made easy money and hardly gotten caught. She sometimes traveled a lot in New York for the call for a specific type, also during this time she was in the gang scene, it's name was al subre. There she was second hand woman, one day while out they went to a store and did a hold up. When the owner called the police the rest of the gang left her and she was arrested instead she got charge with breaking and enter and with drug trafficking, so she was behind bars, but somehow she escaped and moved Italy.

Now 19, she was working at a club named the water horse as a stripper. It wasn't a hard job mostly and she took it real serious it even took influnence in her taste of clothing.  One night, she spotted a male around 22 years old, which she was attracted to so during the most of the time she focused on him. After her shift he asked if she would like to come over to his home, and later that night they hooked up. When Sterling woke up she felt pain on her neck but she didn't care much less and went on her way.

A few years later, still continuing her job as a stripper Sterling had also began to mastered her control of her wolf a bit. Though loneliness had started to fill inside her and it was rough for her to keep quiet. One day, she left her apartment to take a walk through the forest, her eyes was in search for something, and that search included a pack she heard of. Even though Sterling had not notice anyone from there, but it was her mission to find out the urban legend she heard was true.

- Example Writing: 'From The Pleasures Of Fun - Shadow Intells

London is quite noisy than what most people say about it. But it was home to Eventide and the Queen sat lazily on her bed as time passed by with each tick. She was straddle across bed, her body was bare but she didn't mind as there wasn't anyone there to look. Iasdora's green eyes looked up at the ceiling in boredom she need some fun in her life as it has been years since she did.

Sitting up with a grunt the Queen went into her bathroom and took a quick shower, and soon she stepped out and went to her closet. Shifting through she finally found a dress made of lace with long thin sleeves that covered her arms and tattoos except the one of a butterfly on her hand, the length was short but it covered her body and thighs. With a small the female vampire walked out of the room and out into the world. The sky way nice as the sun begin to set but it still warm. Her arms was swing as she gave a little hum, when the city lines appear before her.

What to do...what to do. Isadora's mind swirled with endless places but one of them caught her interest. Right then she was standing in front of club called The Garden, a nice building with music flowing out from it. Walking towards the door the vampire entered with a smile as she headed straight towards the bar, as she waited until her mouth formed into a smile as the guy asked what she wanted."May I have a Margarita with lime?" As the guy gave her the drink she nodded before heading toward the back, there was room which was empty making Iasdora smile brightly, sitting down on the couch she sip her drink casually as head started to become fuzzy.

Last edited by Sterling Harris on Thu 26 Feb - 1:06; edited 2 times in total
Warrior Sterling
Warrior Sterling

Character Outline
Pack: Loner

Back to top Go down

Sterling - Venantium Empty Re: Sterling - Venantium

Post by Alphess Noctavia Thu 26 Feb - 1:13

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Looks good to me!
You may now proceed to the borders! (:
Alphess Noctavia