Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

| S T A F F - T E A M |

Silver Wolf 10fc17q
Silver Wolf 160bdbb
Silver Wolf Igm3vr

Latest topics
» dire - medieval fantasy RPG
Silver Wolf I_icon_minitimeThu 23 Jul - 23:06 by Guest

» Lions of Valoria
Silver Wolf I_icon_minitimeMon 20 Jul - 12:56 by Guest

» Age of the Wolves
Silver Wolf I_icon_minitimeTue 7 Jul - 13:44 by Guest

» Trying Something New
Silver Wolf I_icon_minitimeFri 5 Jun - 21:38 by Apollo

» Apollo Kylas - Venantium
Silver Wolf I_icon_minitimeTue 19 May - 13:38 by Lost Admin

» Twilights' Eclipse Warrior Cats RP
Silver Wolf I_icon_minitimeSat 16 May - 17:00 by Delta Darcy

» Whispering Oak (Warrior Cat RP)
Silver Wolf I_icon_minitimeSat 16 May - 12:11 by Delta Darcy

» With Every Breath I Take (Border)
Silver Wolf I_icon_minitimeSun 10 May - 14:28 by Trys

» On The Run, Pt. 2
Silver Wolf I_icon_minitimeSat 9 May - 11:00 by Alphess Teimhnin

Silver Wolf Dhf1

| C R E D I T S |

The Lost Ones V2 was created and coded by Alphess Noctavia, along with the help of Co-Owner, Alphess Teimhnin. All coding, images and original art is copyrighted to this side and its members, and is not permitted to be used outside of Lost. A big thanks goes out to Elite Axel, whom helped and allowed some of his work to be shared amongst this site. This site and us would not be here without them. Thanks guys.

Silver Wolf Dhf1

Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Check

Silver Wolf Dhf1

Silver Wolf

2 posters

Go down

Silver Wolf Empty Silver Wolf

Post by Buddy Thu 16 Oct - 11:34

- Name: Silver

- Sexual Orientation: Bisexual

- Requested Pack: Either

- Requested Rank: Any

- Appearance: Human form: 5.4 ft tall, black hair that fades to white near the ends. Hazel eyes, tattoos of paws on her palms, each paw has one black side and one light blue side. Wolf form, she stands at 5.6 ft tall with piercing black eyes and dark bangs that fall over them. Overly large paws. Large wings. Pitch black fur with a slight silver linning around her eyes.

- Face Claim: ????

- Human Photo: None

- Wolf Photo: None

- Joining Keys: -HERE-

- How Did You Find Us?: Looked for a wolf rp sight

- History: Silver is alone after killing her family, her brother having set her up and was the reason her family was dead, Silver prefers to not get to close to anyone just because of her past and so she avoids most wolves and people. She lives alone in a small house near the edge of a town.

- Example Writing: Silver stopped and swung her head in a circle, eyes blazing as blood stained her dark lips. Her kill lay on the floor beneath her paws while her tail wagged gently. Just a few moments before, she had been training in her human form. Fighting off her imaginary enemies. The sky dimmed with clouds, wind picking up, she knew she was going home soon. Even if she didn't want to. She would.

Lost Admin
Admin

Lost Coins: 3351

Buddy

Back to top Go down

Silver Wolf Empty Re: Silver Wolf

Post by Lost Admin Thu 16 Oct - 12:13

This is far too unacceptable. You did not follow the proper outline at all according to what was given. Let's see here:

- Read ALL of the Rules stated [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] before providing a joining outline of your so-called character.
- This is a LITERATE werewolf RP, so you must follow through to be a 'healthy' writer, as we like to put it. Incorrect spelling and grammar errors shall not be tolerated, along with short fragmented sentences.
- Our wolves do not grow that small. Again, read the rules.
- You have no joining keys.
- The Face Claim is the face of your character, which is stated in the rules as well. And you MUST provide pictures of them.
- Your example is far too small.
- Since the main part of your character is HUMAN, that requires a full name, not just Silver. And we've already had a girl named Silver.
- You cannot say EITHER for your pack, we do not allow Rogues unless asked special permissions privately to one of the admins.
- This is not a Wolf RP site.
- Our wolves do not have wings.
- Your history is not realistic, and very 'Mary Sueish' according to our site.
- You do not need the Lost Admin information at the bottom of your joining profile, as it is free to be accepted by anyone from the Staff.
If you wish to continue with being a member on my site, you will do the following by changing your entire outline before bothering me again.

Your profile has been...
DENIED
Lost Admin
Lost Admin
Admin

https://thelostonesv2.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down