Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

| S T A F F - T E A M |

Shadowed Intells - A Vampire Roleplay 10fc17q
Shadowed Intells - A Vampire Roleplay 160bdbb
Shadowed Intells - A Vampire Roleplay Igm3vr

Latest topics
» dire - medieval fantasy RPG
Shadowed Intells - A Vampire Roleplay I_icon_minitimeThu 23 Jul - 23:06 by Guest

» Lions of Valoria
Shadowed Intells - A Vampire Roleplay I_icon_minitimeMon 20 Jul - 12:56 by Guest

» Age of the Wolves
Shadowed Intells - A Vampire Roleplay I_icon_minitimeTue 7 Jul - 13:44 by Guest

» Trying Something New
Shadowed Intells - A Vampire Roleplay I_icon_minitimeFri 5 Jun - 21:38 by Apollo

» Apollo Kylas - Venantium
Shadowed Intells - A Vampire Roleplay I_icon_minitimeTue 19 May - 13:38 by Lost Admin

» Twilights' Eclipse Warrior Cats RP
Shadowed Intells - A Vampire Roleplay I_icon_minitimeSat 16 May - 17:00 by Delta Darcy

» Whispering Oak (Warrior Cat RP)
Shadowed Intells - A Vampire Roleplay I_icon_minitimeSat 16 May - 12:11 by Delta Darcy

» With Every Breath I Take (Border)
Shadowed Intells - A Vampire Roleplay I_icon_minitimeSun 10 May - 14:28 by Trys

» On The Run, Pt. 2
Shadowed Intells - A Vampire Roleplay I_icon_minitimeSat 9 May - 11:00 by Alphess Teimhnin

Shadowed Intells - A Vampire Roleplay Dhf1

| C R E D I T S |

The Lost Ones V2 was created and coded by Alphess Noctavia, along with the help of Co-Owner, Alphess Teimhnin. All coding, images and original art is copyrighted to this side and its members, and is not permitted to be used outside of Lost. A big thanks goes out to Elite Axel, whom helped and allowed some of his work to be shared amongst this site. This site and us would not be here without them. Thanks guys.

Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Check

Shadowed Intells - A Vampire Roleplay

2 posters

Go down

Shadowed Intells - A Vampire Roleplay Empty Shadowed Intells - A Vampire Roleplay

Post by Visitor Mon 28 Jul - 23:30

Shadowed Intells - A Vampire Roleplay 9kus91

Long ago, there was once happiness, love and kindness. Residing in those word was the Everest clan, made up by a group of vampires, they was quite large. One day a sudden outburst of rage from a rival caused a stir in the peace, so without hesitation they broke into two. One was called Eventide, which follows the path of light the clan is lead by a woman of elegance named Isadora who currently lives in London. The other is called lucent which follows the path of darkness, the leader is unknown but they reside in Italy. Who will you choice or has your fate already been chosen?

Home| Rules
Visitor
Visitor

Back to top Go down

Shadowed Intells - A Vampire Roleplay Empty Re: Shadowed Intells - A Vampire Roleplay

Post by Alphess Noctavia Tue 29 Jul - 2:17

You've Been Linked Back
Alphess Noctavia
Alphess Noctavia
Admin

Character Outline
Pack: Caedesque

http://lunariaddunt.forumotion.com/u3

Back to top Go down