Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

| S T A F F - T E A M |

That Which Is Mine 10fc17q
That Which Is Mine 160bdbb
That Which Is Mine Igm3vr

Latest topics
» dire - medieval fantasy RPG
That Which Is Mine I_icon_minitimeThu 23 Jul - 23:06 by Guest

» Lions of Valoria
That Which Is Mine I_icon_minitimeMon 20 Jul - 12:56 by Guest

» Age of the Wolves
That Which Is Mine I_icon_minitimeTue 7 Jul - 13:44 by Guest

» Trying Something New
That Which Is Mine I_icon_minitimeFri 5 Jun - 21:38 by Apollo

» Apollo Kylas - Venantium
That Which Is Mine I_icon_minitimeTue 19 May - 13:38 by Lost Admin

» Twilights' Eclipse Warrior Cats RP
That Which Is Mine I_icon_minitimeSat 16 May - 17:00 by Delta Darcy

» Whispering Oak (Warrior Cat RP)
That Which Is Mine I_icon_minitimeSat 16 May - 12:11 by Delta Darcy

» With Every Breath I Take (Border)
That Which Is Mine I_icon_minitimeSun 10 May - 14:28 by Trys

» On The Run, Pt. 2
That Which Is Mine I_icon_minitimeSat 9 May - 11:00 by Alphess Teimhnin

That Which Is Mine Dhf1

| C R E D I T S |

The Lost Ones V2 was created and coded by Alphess Noctavia, along with the help of Co-Owner, Alphess Teimhnin. All coding, images and original art is copyrighted to this side and its members, and is not permitted to be used outside of Lost. A big thanks goes out to Elite Axel, whom helped and allowed some of his work to be shared amongst this site. This site and us would not be here without them. Thanks guys.

That Which Is Mine Dhf1

Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Check

That Which Is Mine Dhf1

That Which Is Mine

2 posters

Go down

That Which Is Mine Empty That Which Is Mine

Post by Warrior Gregori Sun 8 Mar - 2:25

Twilight was coming, slowly but it was come. The few stars there were twinkled faintly in the darkening sky. Fury burned deep within the contours of his body. Slashing silver eyes roved the deep woods full of shadows as he scented the air. He could smell her, faintly, but she had been here. As had the ones he had hired to find her and hold her for him. If they had her and failed to let him know, he would rip the skin from their flesh. He would revel in their screams as hot blood dripped from their bodies like freshly squeezed juice. Or, he would make them were a collar of silver, tie them down like the mutts they were and let them starve. Make them suffer from thirst and hunger as they watched it evaporate and rot in front of them. Thoughts of ways to torment those that had failed him circled throughout his mind, causing a cold smile to spread across his handsome face, soon it was gone. Those first thoughts were nothing, a trifle thing that spoke of a slim chance at mercy but rarely did he allow it. For her, did he have something planned that was oh, so sweet. The punishment she would receive at his own hand made him eager for her blood to spill, so he could lap it from her skin as he heard her screams. Gregori was a tall brute, broad shouldered with arms corded and rippling with thick muscle. A body like that of a body builder but cloaked in a long black leather trench coat. He wore his hair kind of short, it's color black as ravens' wings. His legs too were thick with muscle, bound in blue jeans but his feet were bare. He preferred it that way, as shoes were to cumbersome for him and detracted from feeling the earth. He carried nothing with him, needing no weapon save his own hands that had a steely grip. He preferred to use what he was born with, the wolf that made him what he was. It's strength flowed through him, making him strong, and he would use that when necessary. He was in no hurry, he liked a game of cat and mouse. The fear of his prey would cloud the air in its heady scent, making him draw it out longer until fear made his prey break and run. The chase, ah, the chase. So swiftly did it begin, and so swiftly did it end, but Tira. The brown eyes beauty that belonged to him, was taking the game even farther and for this he was eager to see its end. A giggling found it's way to his ears, making him still his form like the predator he was. His nose doing double time to find out what lay around him. Ears that were human still twitched a small fraction and he turned in the direction it had come. Ah, but whom would be out in a wood like this at night and so far from civilization? A cruel grin once again spread across his features as a thought of fun came to mind. He kept to the shadows, moving silently on his bare feet. Not even his long coat made a sound as he tread over the ground. Scenting the air he fund he was quite close to a pack boarder.

Another giggle and a male's soft laughter broke the silence, fueling him to move closer to see a young boy and girl having a romp on a blanket next to a small fire. The male was naked from the waist up, crouched over the girl while she, had her legs wrapped around his waist. The light from the fire played over her bar legs, and hunger beat at Gregori's insides with iron fists. Closer he stalked, the couple so absorbed in each other to realize that they had an audience. He was standing right beside them, head cocked to the side, waiting. Waiting for them to notice that he was there. The woman turned her head so that he could see her face, but it wasn't the one he was after, as the scents were obviously human. Her eyes widened when she finally spotted Gregori, giving out a squeal of fright and the guy turned to see what was wrong. His hand shot forward, taking the guy square in the jaw and knocking him away from the girl to lay dazed on the ground. She, tried to scoot away, turning to her stomach so that he had a clear view of her bottom as she clawed at the ground to flee. He grabbed her by the ankle and hauled her back and she let a piercing scream rip out into the coming night. He let her scream, it's sound and the scent of her fear goading him on. Blood pounded in his ears as he flipped her on her back so that she could see the cold silver of his eyes. He straddled her, pinning both hands above her head in one hand and slowly ran the back of a finger down her cheek. Tears soaked her face as she begged, pleaded for him to let her go but he only gave her a silent cruel smile and slapped her hard across the face. She cried out and kept blubbering pitifully  as his hand continued to snake down her ribcage. Then he brought it back up to plant it next to her head, calling the wolf forth do it could have some fun. He locked his eyes with the girl, her eyes widening in horror of what was happening. Smoothly did the change come, black fur rippling over his body, bones crunching and reshaping. Organs enlarging and rearranging, his mouth elongated into a muzzle and his teeth became razor sharp. The dark wolf was hugged and almost buried the girl under his bulk but he made sure that he didn't crush her with his heavy body. When it was complete, Gregori bared his fangs at her and then in a flash, blood spitting high into the air as he sank them into the girls throat. Her tore her apart, her screams of pain filling the air but soon stopped as he feasted upon her. The man moaned, tried to get up but Gregori was already on him before he gained his feet. His jaws clamping around his head to wrench it sideways until an audible crack sound out. Hunger slaked for the moment, Gregori shifted back to human form and adjusted his coat like a business man. "Mmm, delicious. A fine meal but lacking in a fine drink." He said aloud.
Warrior Gregori
Warrior Gregori

Back to top Go down

That Which Is Mine Empty Re: That Which Is Mine

Post by Alphess Noctavia Wed 11 Mar - 20:26

The serpent's green eyes of the shadows took silent strides through the lands to which it personally owned, making but of only a small swoosh with the wind that guided the darkness amongst the woods and more. It moved as if out of thin air, ghost-like and barely there as it glided into the shadows without a sound to be heard. Not even footsteps, or perhaps a heartbeat could be registered for all the animals of the forest, that seemingly had hid in fear, knew. Draped in an ebony long piece of material from the figure's middle, it cascaded down further and blanketed the portion of the land at it's hidden feet, displaying as if it were the figure's shadow instead of what it truly was made to be as skirt. Following up the silhouette were lochs of a matching obsidian and another material - a blood stained white rose color, to what was tucked into the hem of the skirt around the body. Her hands were pale and fragile, though underestimating, for they held as much strength as it took to smash a car due to the years they lived on. Blood trailed down from her lips to the collar of her shirt, weaving along the contours of her neck into a thin stream. But her snake-like hues were her most enhanced feature above all, for they were no match for the shadows, as they were too bright, too magnificent to ignore. Only a fool would want to resist taking a glance.

...Tick.. tock... tick.. tock...the mouse went up the clock.. The three whispers that made up her wolves danced amongst the confines of her mind in unison, just as they had been doing all her life, though some saw it as danger that she had so many voices, but to her, it was a blessing. The fact her mind wished to creepily sing nursery rhymes entertained her as she tread through her lands, walking into a mild stroll towards her boundaries to which she soon then caught the smell of a potential other. She struck a cold glance into the direction and stopped in her tracks to feel the earth in through her feet, standing still and training all of her sense on them. The scent was masculine, and much younger than her, much like most of the werelings in her pack's age, she presumed. Wereling, most definitely, and a strong one at that with enough training, she detected. The tip of her finger stroked over the puddle of blood that dripped off her chin, taking it down to then let her tongue wipe it up before she made a cruel smirk and shifted into place. Her toned, beautifully striking features were then misplaced with a dark, mysteriously large beast. No longer did the woman stand there like before, but was standing to a complete height of an onyx-colored wolf with matching green eyes tower over the hill she stood on. Without another huff, the leader darted into the direction and came slowly up towards a belitted loner in her path, waiting for another's long awaited attention in the luck of being welcomed. She stifled a growl that rose in her voice and rose her stance in a high amount of dominance over the male before her, "State your name and reason, whelp, before I give you a reason to run." Noctavia's voice was threatening and strong, easily mistaken for anger in some, though this was completely natural for her. Soon summer will arise their lands and the mating season will begin, only then would all the males be aggressive, and she will be put under the pressure of what is another desperate need of her someone's personal attention. "I am Alphess Noctavia. The leader of Caedesque, the lands you see before you and so forth. What makes you feel qualified to tread near my lands?" She barked in command for the brute to answer, curling her tail against her back and raising her chin high as she bit back a snarl to erupt.
Alphess Noctavia
Alphess Noctavia
Admin

Character Outline
Pack: Caedesque

http://lunariaddunt.forumotion.com/u3

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Gregori Fri 3 Apr - 22:40

The warm blood dripped from his hands and slid from his mouth to drip on his coat, cooling and drying quickly in the dark air and he, with silver eyes, stood over the torn pieces of what was once a pair of humans. The coppery flavor lingered more as he savored the memory of fear that had permeated the air around him. Young, stupid, weakling humans they were, to be out after dark in a deep wooded area. An area full of dangers they couldn't even conceive of. Well they didn't have to worry about it now, but their spirits could go on their merry way to where ever their religion took their souls. He lapped the blood from his wide hands, unconcerned with his surroundings but noting that the boarder of a pack lay not even fifteen yards away from where he stood. The scent of werelings filled his nose when the winds blew through the space he occupied, the scent of what he hunted too circled around him, making him pace from want. Never did he think to breach the the boundary of another pack, it had been beaten into him since he had been born of the consequences that should arise if one of his kind should. So he kept a respectful distance. He was in no hurry. She was close and he was closing in.

A threatening growl suddenly issued from the dark of the boarder, coming from very high up. He turned to face it and was beholden by a sight of magnificence. A large dark form towered high above him, it's yellowed teeth bared in a snarl of malevolence as inlaid emerald gems glared out at him in fiery challenge. Flashing grey eyes took in the midnight sleek creature as he licked the last of the blood from his fingers. His six foot three skeletal form bent at the waist in a bow but he kept his head up and eyes trained upon the massive chest cavity. His arms remained loosely at his sides as he returned to his upright position. A question lanced the dark night, cracking the silence in its cold fury. Demanding his name and his reason. He stood there stoically as she went on to introduce herself as the Alphess of the territory that laid before him. Again demanding and answer, questioning him on his qualifications for treading near her lands. Suspicion and aggression followed anyone of his kind who dared venture out on their own in search of a new pack. It wasn't any surprise that this fae would be any different from the rest in threatening a stranger that happened to be near her boarder. If she had greeted him with anything less, say a friendly wag and a happy grin he would have tested her mettle to see what she had. But this girl greeted him with flashing teeth and a fiery glare that bespoke of her strength.

A pack was not what he had originally planned to enter but, a sudden lightbulb went off in his head. "Greetings Alphess, my name is Gregori Daratrazanoff," he said stating his name calmly. No hint of fear marred his form as the threat hung in the air between them. Nor was there any nervousness in his manor. "I am in search of someone that has left without my permission. Though no doubt you have many that serve you I would offer myself if you would have me. I am a very good hunter, tracker and shift on a dime. My strength is not something I brag about but it gets the job done well. I hunger for action and blood and though I have heard of dark stories circulating about these lands I though it very interesting." Gregori could tell by her stance and the look on her face that this fae was someone that could smell a lie and wouldn't take kindly to the one who flat out lied to her face. Honesty was what he had to offer any any skill in his possession. His voice came out a deep rumble as he talked. He waited patiently for her next words to storm out with fury from between her stern dark lips. Oh this one would snap and growl no matter what issued from his own mouth.
Warrior Gregori
Warrior Gregori

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Gregori Wed 15 Apr - 0:30

(OOC: -Drums fingers on table top impatiently- lol)
Warrior Gregori
Warrior Gregori

Back to top Go down

Post by Alphess Noctavia Tue 5 May - 20:44

Change your name to Warrior Gregori and proceed.
You have my most sincere apologies.
Alphess Noctavia
Alphess Noctavia
Admin

Character Outline
Pack: Caedesque

http://lunariaddunt.forumotion.com/u3

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Gregori Fri 8 May - 9:38

no problem I'm sure you have stuff going on in the RW
Warrior Gregori